• The Interlochen Center for the Arts (WIAA-FM 88.7 Interlochen) has agreed to sell FM translator W237CF 95.3 Mackinaw City to Baraga Broadcasting for $25,000 pending FCC approval and closing. Baraga plans to rebroadcast its Religious/Catholic WTCK FM 90.9 Charlevoix on W237CF.
• The FCC granted the sale of WBNZ-FM 99.3 Frankfort from Fort Bend Broadcasting to the Kalil Holding Group.
• Licenses were granted to the following new FM translators: W237BY 95.3 Mason and W262BD 100.3 Diamondale (owned by Educational Media Foundation).
• 2007 has been a busy time in Southwestern Ontario with several new radio stations signing on since the first of the year and others set to do so shortly:
- Religious CKGW-FM 89.9 Chatham
- Rock CIBU-FM-1 91.7 Bluewater (rebroadcasting CIBU-FM 94.5 Wingham
- Country CJSP-FM 92.7 Leamington
- French CJBC-FM-1 103.9 Windsor
- Adult Contemporary CHWC-FM 104.9 Goderich
- Adult Contemporary CJMI-FM 105.7 Strathroy
- Country CJDL-FM 107.3 Tillsonburg
In addition, Sarnia will be getting an FM repeater for country CHOK AM 1070 on yet to be specified frequency and a new FM station at 103.3 that will repeat variety/community CKTI-FM 107.7 Kettle Point, owned by Kettle and Stony Point First Nation.