• Soft Rock WSRJ-FM Honor/Traverse City has completed its frequency change from 100.7 to 105.5. The station, which simulcast WSRT-FM 106.7 Gaylord, has also applied to change from a Class A to a Class C3 facility with an increase its effective radiated power from 4,700 watts @ 367 feet to 17,200 watts @ 367 feet. In order for the change to be approved, the FCC must change the classification of WAPL-FM 105.7 Appleton, WI from Class C to Class C0.
• Low power FM station WSFT-LP FM 96.3 Berrien Springs has been granted a construction permit to change its frequency to 105.5.
• Licenses were granted to the following new FM translators: W256AY 99.1 Detroit and W292DA 106.3 Linden (Educational Media Foundation), W286BC 105.1 Marquette (Family Educational Broadcasting Corp. of Door County, WI), W227CB 93.3 Alpena (Radio Assist Ministry), W244BS 96.7 Alma (Come Together Ministries), W239AX 95.7 Camden (Family Stations), and W248AQ 97.5 Harrison Twp (Radio Assist Ministry).
• The construction permit for the following FM translator was canceled/deleted: W284BM 104.7 White Lake Township (Educational Media Foundation).
• Contemporary Christian WEJC-FM White Star was granted its license to cover for its location change from Gladwin county to Bay county.
• Religious WJKN AM 1510 Jackson returned to the air in August simulcasting co-owned KTGG AM 1540 Spring Arbor. The station had been silent since June.