• Talk WPIQ-FM Mansitique has been granted a construction permit to change frequency from 99.9 to 92.7. The station's effective radiated power will remain basically unchanged (6,000 watts @ 157 feet).
• WCUZ-FM Bear Lake has applied to change frequency from 100.1 to 100.7 and increase its effective radiated power from its currently licensed 3,000 watts @ 328 feet (Class A) to 25,000 watts @ 328 feet directional (Class C3) from a location near Thompsonville in Benzie County. The 100.7 frequency in northwest Michigan was previously occupied by WSRJ-FM; that station recently moved to FM 105.5.
• Classic Rock WGFM-FM 105.1 Cheboygan has been granted a construction permit to change its effective radiated power from 100,000 watts @ 610 feet to 43,000 watts @ 968 feet and relocate its transmitter from central Cheboygan county to the southeast part of Charlevoix county. The changes will effectively shift the station's coverage area southwest.
• A license was granted to the following new FM translator: W225AV 92.9 Bessemer (WRVM, Inc).
• Northern Radio has switched the feed for its translator on 95.3 FM (W237DA) licensed to Boyne City from classic hits WFDX-FM 92.5 Atlanta to soft rock WSRT-FM 106.7 Gaylord.