• The FCC granted the transfer of control for WHRY AM 1450 Hurley, WI and WUPM FM 106.9 Ironwood, MI from Charles H. Gervasio, Rochelle M. Gervasio, James J. Gervasio, John C. Gervasio, Judy Gervasio, and Norma T. Rigoni to Gerald J. Hackman and John J. Nix. Sale price was $1.25 million. A request to deny the transfer was denied.
• Religious KTGG AM 1540 Spring Arbor has applied to change its community of license to Okemos and move its transmitter from Jackson county to Ingham county in the city of Lansing near the intersection of I-496 and US-127.
• John R. Powley agreed to sell a number of LPTV stations across the US to Hispanic Christian Community Network, Inc. for $500,000, pending FCC approvals and closing. The sale includes W11CZ (Ch. 11) Escanaba and construction permits W05CR (Ch. 5) Escanaba and W26DG (Ch. 26) St. Ignace.
• FM translator W215BR 90.9 Ironwood (WJRF 89.5 Duluth, MN) was granted a construction permit to change frequency to 91.3 as W217BV.
• FM translator W211CA 90.1 Paw Paw was granted a license to cover for a frequency change from 100.3.