• Country WTWS FM 92.1 and Classic Hits WUPS FM 98.5 have been granted construction permits to swap their communities of license; WTWS will switch from Harrison to Houghton Lake with WUPS switching from Houghton Lake to Harrison. The change is being made by the stations' owner, Coltrace Communications, in order to move the operations of WTWS to the Houghton Lake area where it can be run in the same facility as WUPS. With the move of the WTWS transmitter from near Harrison to near Houghton Lake, the station will change its effective radiated power from 6,000 watts @ 299 feet to 920 watts @ 748 feet.
• Sports WDOW AM 1440 Dowagiac was granted a construction permit to increase its daytime power from 1,000 to 2,300 watts.
• Licenses were granted to the following new FM translators: W292DK 106.3 Westland, W252BX 98.3 Detroit (Educational Media Foundation); W284BQ 104.7 Warren, W288BT 105.5 St. Clair (Radio Assist Ministry).
• The transfer of translator W285DY 104.9 Ludington (WMLQ FM 97.7 Manistee) was granted by the FCC.
• FM translator W273BO 102.5 Manistee was granted a construction permit to move to FM 91.7.