• Sports WCCW AM 1310 Traverse City was granted a construction permit to increase its daytime power from 15,000 to 50,000 watts.
• Country WMKC FM 102.9 completed the change to its community of license to Indian River from St. Ignace.
• The FCC approved the purchase of Country/Full Service WMLM AM 1520 St. Louis by Krol Communications from Siefker Broadcasting.
• The Great Lakes Loons announced the purchase of WYLZ FM 100.9 Pinconning from the Last Bastion Trust (Citadel), with financial assistance from the Michigan Baseball Foundation, for $325,000 pending FCC approvals and closing. The station will officially be owned by Michigan Radio Communications, LLC.
• FCC approved the purchase of LPTV stations W11CZ (Ch. 11) Escanaba and construction permits W05CR (Ch. 5) Escanaba and W26DG (Ch. 26) St. Ignace by Hispanic Christian Community Network from John R. Powley.
• WXPT FM 107.3 Powers was granted its license to cover (new sign-on, but believed to be silent at this time).