Bidding Concludes Friday, July 18 at 11:59 p.m.
Bidding has begun in the Michigan Association of Broadcasters Foundation's (MABF) summer online auction. Interested bidders have until Friday, July 18 at 11:59 p.m. to attempt to win packages being offered in the charitable online auction. Bidding in the MABF online auction is open to the general public.
• The Spartan Club at Spartan Stadium Package: Two exclusive passes to the September 13th Michigan State University v. Florida Atlantic University game as a guest in the exclusive Spartan Club (formerly the LaSalle Bank Club) at Spartan Stadium. Buffet style meals are set up throughout the game. Also included in this package are: access to Spartan Radio Network Tailgate Party, parking pass and a visit to the broadcast booth.
• UofM Football Tickets: Four tickets to the September 6, 2008 University of Michigan home football game against Miami University (Ohio). Tickets are located in Row 68, Section 7 on the aisle.
• MSU Football Tickets: Four tickets to the September 13, 2008 Michigan State University home football game against Florida Atlantic University.
• Impression 5 Science Center Private Event: A two-hour, after hours event for up to 500 people at Impression 5 Science Center located in downtown Lansing. Plan a private party, business meeting or just have some fun with your family and friends! Dates are available on a first come, first served basis.
• Mojo in the Morning LIVE: Highest bidder and seven (7) guests will watch a live radio broadcast of the 95.5 WKQI-FM Detroit "Mojo in the Morning" show. Includes a one-hour, in-studio visit with Mojo.
Complete information on the MABF online auction, including detailed information on registration, auction items and contest rules may be found at www.michmab.com. Click on the Online Auction button.