• Best Media is selling FM translator W206BI 89.1 to Radio One for $120,000 pending FCC approval and closing. An application is on file withe FCC to move the translator to FM 99.9 and rebroadcast Radio One's WDMK-FM 105.9 - however, it's also possible further applications will be filed to change the originating station and/or location. Radio One owns WCHB AM 1200 and WHTD-FM 102.7 along with WDMK in Detroit. Although both WDMK and WHTD use digital FM IBOC, neither is currently utilizing an HD2 stream.
• WMUZ FM 103.5 Detroit has been granted special temporary authority to increase its digital IBOC power.
• The FCC approved the sale of 31 FM stations and translators from Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa, CA to Calvary Radio Network of Indiana. Included are W247AM 97.3 Kalamazoo and W274AQ 102.7 Battle Creek, both of which relay WQKO FM 91.9 Howe, IN- which is also part of the $1,000,000 transaction.
• WMSD FM 90.9 Rose City was granted a construction permit to increase effective radiated power from 5,000 to 15,000 watts and change from Class A to Class C3. The station's antenna height would remain the same; it would switch to a directional pattern should the construction permit be completed by its expiration date of March 10, 2013.
• FM translator W237CZ 95.3 Hudsonville was granted its license to cover for a power increase to 250 watts from 55 and to rebroadcast AM station WPRR AM 1680 Ada.
• FM translator W286AU 105.1 Allegan was granted an extension of its remain silent authority through September 7, 2010.
• No notable activity for March 10.