• FM translator W206BI 89.1 Hamtramck was granted a construction permit to change frequency to 99.9 as W260CB, increase power from 10 to 250 watts, and move its broadcast location from Detroit to Royal Oak Township.
• FM translator W288BK 105.5 Rochester Hills was granted a construction permit to increase power from 12 to 38 watts and change its originating station from WQUS 103.1 Lapeer to WMXD 92.3 Detroit (HD-2).
• Roy E. Henderson (d.b.a. New Ulm Broadcasting Co.) has been granted a construction permit for a new low power digital TV station to be licensed to Traverse City on Channel 7. W07DQ-D would operate with 3,000 watts @ 538 feet from the same broadcast tower used by WLDR-FM 101.9.
• WNMU TV Ch. 13 Marquette was granted its license to cover for its post-transition digital facilities.
• No notable activity for June 3 - 4.