Paul W. Smith to take WJR show on the road for Pure Michigan Tour
For the 9th consecutive year, Cumulus News/Talk WJR AM 760 Detroit host Paul W. Smith is hitting the road for his week-long annual Pure Michigan Tour beginning Friday, May 4th in Monroe at the Monroe County Community College La-Z-Boy Center Meyer Theatre.
Traveling all around the state in a custom tour bus provided by Dean Trailways of Michigan, Paul W. and Executive Producer Ann Thomas will be visiting Michigan's vacation destinations, talking with city officials and promoting the glory of spending our summer vacations right here in the Great Lakes state. Here's where Paul W. and Ann will be broadcasting live with Pure Michigan - Your Trip Begins at Michigan.org:
- Fri. May 4: Monroe/Lobby of the Monroe County Community College La-Z-Boy Center Meyer Theatre
- Mon. May 7: Holland/CityFlats Hotel in Downtown Holland
- Tues. May 8: Gaylord/Legends Restaurant at Treetops Resort
- Wed. May 9: Mackinac Island/Grand Hotel
- Thur. May 10: Bad Axe/Bad Axe Theatre
- Fri. May 11: Detroit/The Wintergarden Studio on the Detroit Riverfront
WXYZ-TV Ch. 7 Detroit:
He is one of Detroit's most well-known personalities but now he may be in some hot water for an on-air incident, and a letter obtained exclusively by Action News spells out the potential legal trouble for the morning show host.A letter, sent to Thomas Carballo, better known as "Mojo" from the Mojo in the Morning show on 95.5, informs him that former cast member, "Rob the Web Guy" plans to file a lawsuit against "Mojo" and Clear Channel which owns the radio station.
Full story: Popular radio host Mojo to face legal action from former cast member (Thu, 5/3)