- Sold: Contemporary Christian WXPZ-FM 90.1 Clyde Twp. ('The Light') by Larlen Communications to WPRR, INC. (Goodrich Radio) for $55,000 pending FCC approval and closing. WPRR itself is a talk station on AM 1680 licensed to Ada. WXPZ operates from along the Lake Michigan shoreline south of Saugatuck.
- For sale: Land, buildings, and broadcast towers once used by the currently silent WHFB AM 1060 and Country WHFB-FM 99.9. The $250,000 sale price likely does not include the license for the FM, which is operated out of South Bend, IN and was recently part of a separate sale. Real estate listing here.
- Off the air: The syndicated Laura Ingraham program which had been heard on several stations in Michigan. The host has left her syndicator (Talk Radio Network) and her future plans have not yet been revealed.
- Announced: Public radio station Michigan Radio (WUOM-FM 91.7) and the Ann Arbor Summer Festival will welcome America's favorite storyteller, Garrison Keillor, to Ann Arbor on Saturday, June 1, 2013, at 5:45 p.m. for a special live performance of "A Prairie Home Companion". The show will take place at Hill Auditorium on the campus of the University of Michigan, as part of that historic venue's 100th anniversary celebration. Tickets will be available starting in April.
- Updated: The status of former Modern Rock CIMX-FM 88.7 Windsor/Detroit (89X) morning hosts Dave and Chuck 'The Freak' - they are now sitting out a six month non-compete clause, increasing speculation they will reappear on a Detroit-based station sometime this coming Spring once they are legally able to do so.