Michiguide.com Station Listings
Comprehensive listings of Michigan broadcast Television, FM, and AM stations. These directories also contain stations from cities such as Toledo, South Bend, Sarnia, and Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario where appropriate.Regional:
Ontario Dial Page: Listings for Windsor, Sault Ste. Marie, London, and Owen Sound. Many stations in these areas are receivable in Michigan.
- Television: Every full power television station in Michigan and nearby regions along with LPTV's with known programming.
- Michigan TV Markets: A graphical look at how Michigan's TV markets are configured.
- FM Radio: Master list of every full power and LPFM station in Michigan and nearby regions.
- Low Power FM Radio: Stations that have come to be since the LPFM service was created.
- FM Translators: All the FM translators in Michigan. Separated from the main FM page after the big 'translator rush' of 2004.
- AM Radio: Master list of every AM station in Michigan and nearby regions.
- Sports Affiliates: A quick guide to stations across Michigan airing play-by-play from Detroit's major league teams plus the largest universities.
- Group Owners: A comprehensive list of who owns what across Michigan.
- NOAA Weather Radio: The complete list of NOAA Weather Radio stations across Michigan. Includes SAME/FIPS codes, location and coverage maps.
- Low Power TV (under 1,000 watts / unknown programming): The remaining LPTV stations in Michigan that are not on the main TV list or the regional dial pages. These stations are either not on the air or their programming has not been verified.
- AM Travelers Information Service: These low powered AM stations serve very localized areas with specific information on traffic conditions, border crossing info, and/or community information. Many of the stations owned by municipalities simulcast NOAA weather radio as well.
- Radio format key, communities of license: An explanation of how radio formats and communities of license are used on Michiguide.com.
- Call Sign Changes: All of the call sign changes in Michigan since the 1980's, plus others from earlier years dating back to the 1920's.
While every attempt is made to keep these pages as accurate as possible, there are likely errors and omissions. If you'd like to help correct mistakes or just add new information about the stations in this guide, please use this contact form.