Baraga Broadcasting: Michigan Radio
Michigan station count: 7
Web site: www.baragabroadcasting.com
E-mail: visit web site
Telephone: (231) 238-0811
- 10/2011: All Saints School agrees to sell construction permit for WGZR-FM 89.1 Alpena to Baraga Broadcasting for $10 pending FCC approval and closing.
- 9/2011: Baraga Broadcasting agrees to purchase Northern Christian Radio's silent WRQC FM 91.3 East Tawas for $60,000 pending FCC approval and closing. FCC approves the sale and it closes in October, 2011.
- 11/2010: Grand Traverse Area Catholic Schools agrees to sell construction permit for WTCY FM 88.3 Greilickville to Baraga Broadcasting for $10,000 pending FCC approval and closing; FCC approves sale in 1/2011 and it closes in 2/2011.
- 9/2008: Announced that Northern Star Broadcasting is selling WIDG AM 940 St. Ignace to Baraga Broadcasting for $100,000 pending FCC approval and closing. Sale approved in October 2008.
- 2/2008: Radio Assist Ministry agrees to sell FM translator W221CA 92.1 Gaylord to Baraga Broadcasting for $6,800. The FCC approves the sale in April 2008.
- 2/2008: Construction permit granted to increase power of WTCK from 600 to 1,100 watts.
- 10/2007: FCC grants approval of purchase of W235CF Mackinaw City.
- 8/2007: Baraga Broadcasting is acquiring W235CF 95.3 Mackinaw City from the Interlochen Center for the Arts for $25,000 pending FCC approval and closing.
- 11/2006: FCC approves sale to Baraga Broadcasting.
- 9/2006: WTCK FM 90.9 Cheboygan is sold for $130,000 by Broadcasting for the Challenged to Baraga Broadcasting pending FCC approval and closing.