Birach Broadcasting: Michigan radio
Michigan station count: 6
Main web site: www.birach.com
E-mail/phone: visit web site
More web sites about Birach Broadcating:
- Birach Broadcasting is totally owned by Sima Birach.
- 7/2009: FCC approves purchase of WOAP and WCAR and the deal closes.
- 5/2009: Birach Broadcasting purchases WOAP AM 1080 Owosso and WCAR AM 1090 Livonia/Detroit from 1090 Investments, LLC for $1,025,000 pending FCC approvals and closing.
- 3/2007: WOAP 1080 is granted construction permit to move from Owosso to Waverly/Lansing
- 5/2004: FCC approves acquistion of WPON
- 4/2004: Birach Broadcasting agrees to purchase WPON-AM 1460 Walled Lake from Foreign Radio Programs for $800,000, pending FCC approval.
- 11/2001: FCC approves sale of WMJH and WMFN
- 9/2001: Announced purchase of WMJH-AM 810 Grand Rapids and WMFN-AM 640 Zeeland from Cook Media for $1.9 million
- 2/18/2000: Acquisition of WOAP-AM Owosso by 1090 Investments, LLC from Hartman Broadcasting is approved.
- 9/13/1999: FCC approves sale of WWON 1160 Fenton (now WCXI) to Birach Broadcasting from GWC Inc for $708,000
- 1998: WCAR AM 1090 Liviona is purchased by a group of Catholic investors and programming becomes Religious (Catholic).