Interlochen Center for the Arts: Michigan Radio
Michigan station count: 6
Center web site: www.interlochen.org
E-mail/phone: visit web site
More web sites about Interlochen Center for the Arts:
|90.1||WHBP||Harbor Springs||Public: News/Talk||WICA||info|
|91.5||WICA||Traverse City||Public: News/Talk||info|
- 6/2011: WHBP 90.1 Harbor Springs signs on simulcasting WICA 91.5 Traverse City.
- 8/2010: WLMN 89.7 Manistee signs on simulcasting WICA 91.5 Traverse City.
- 5/2008: Construction permits granted for new FM 89.7 Manistee and FM 90.1 Harbor Springs.
- 10/2007: FCC grants approval of sale of W235CF Mackinaw City.
- 8/2007: Baraga Broadcasting is acquiring W235CF 95.3 Mackinaw City from the Interlochen Center for the Arts for $25,000 pending FCC approval and closing.
- 4/2006: FCC approves transfer of W237CF 95.3 Mackinaw City to Interlochen. Application states that the plan is to simulcast the programming of WIAB-FM 88.5 Mackinaw City, which simulcasts WIAA-FM 88.7 Interlochen.
- 2/2006: Midwestern Broadcasting agrees to purchase WVXA-FM 96.7 Rogers City and W237CF 95.3 Mackinaw City from Cincinnati Classical Public Radio for $411,000 pending FCC approval and closing. W237CF will be donated to the Interlochen Center for the Arts upon closure of the deal.
- 7/2005: After going off the air earlier in the summer, FM 88.5 Mackinaw City returns to the air simulcasting Classical WIAA-FM 88.7 Interlochen
- 3/14/2005: FCC approves sale of WDQV-FM 88.5 Mackinaw City from Broadcast Music Ministries to Interlochen Center for the Arts
- 1/18/2005: Broadcast Music Ministries reaches agreement to sell WDQV-FM 88.5 Mackinaw City to Interlochen Center for the Arts for $580,000 pending FCC approval and closing.
- 9/13/2000: At 4:00pm 91.5 FM signed on with a News/Talk format, airing NPR's All Things Considered.
- 2000: Translator at 100.7 is silent
- 10/7/1998: Construction permit for a new station at 91.5 FM in Traverse City, power: 4,400 watts. This station will replace the translator for WIAA-FM 88.7 at 100.7 FM in Traverse City.