WCSR AM 1340 Hillsdale
Simulcast of WCSR-FM 92.1 Hillsdale
Slogan/Positioner: Radio Hillsdale
Format: Adult Contemporary/Full Service
Web site: www.radiohillsdale.com
E-mail: visit web site
Daytime Power / # of Towers: 500 watts / 1, omnidirectional
Nighttime Power / # of Towers: 250 watts / 1, omnidirectional
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage areas: Day, Night
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WCSR-FM/AM from Wikipedia
- WCSR-FM from RadioTime.com
- WCSR on Facebook
Call Sign History:
- 1959: WCSR
- 1955: WBSE
Call Sign Origin: We are Community Service Radio
On Air Date: 1955
Owner: WCSR, Inc.
Telephone: (517) 437-4444
- 1982: Flynn family takes 100% ownership of WCSR-AM and FM.
- 1974: FM station signs on
- 1974: Fahey Flynn sells WCSR to his brother Tony and a group of other investors.
- November 1961: Fahey Flynn, a well-known Chicago newcaster and head of Flynn Enterprises, purchases station and
changes station's slogan to 'WCSR- Your Friend'.
- April 1961: Power increase to 500 watts
- 1959: Call sign changes to WCSR, We are Community
- 1958: After at least one other ownership change, station is purchased Ruth Keister and Russ Holcomb who formed Bawbeese
- 1955: AM on the air at 100 watts, owners were the Munn family.
Center of antenna array/transmitter location: