WGHN-FM 92.1 Grand Haven
Slogan/Positioner: 92.1 WGHN; Grand Haven's Favorite
Format: Adult Contemporary
Web site: www.wghn.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 6,000 watts / 213 feet / A
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WGHN-FM on Facebook
- WGHN-FM on from TuneIn
- WGHN-FM from Wikipedia
- Tower photos, thanks Tom Bosscher
Call Sign History:
- WGHN-FM: 3/28/1983
- WGHN-FM: sign on, 1969
Call Sign Origin: Grand Haven
On Air Date: January 28, 1969
Owner: WGHN, Inc.
Telephone: (616) 842-8110
- 5/2011: Construction permit granted to change power from 3,000 watts @ 246 feet to 6,000 watts @ 213 feet. License to cover granted June, 2011.
- 1/2/2008: AM 1370 ends long-time simulcast of FM 92.1; AM becomes sports.
- 6/2007: FCC approves sale of WGHN-FM/AM to Will Tieman.
- 4/2007: Announced that WGHN-FM/AM are being purchased by Will Tieman from William Struyk and Ronald Mass for $1.15 million pending FCC approvals and closing.
- approx early 1990s: WGHN-FM/AM are again simulcasting.
- 1983: After stations are sold, FM 92.1 again becomes WGHN-FM.
- 1970s: Programming separates from WGHN AM and FM 92.1 becomes WFMG.
- 1/28/1969: WGHN-FM signs on simulcasting sister station WGHN AM.
Old logo gallery: