WGLM-FM 106.3 Lakeview/Greenville
Simulcast on WGLM AM 1380 Greenville
Slogan/Positioner: M-106.3/M-1380; The Music You Know, The Information You Need
Format: Full Service; Pop music, talk, news
Web site: www.m1063.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 3,000 watts / 328 feet / A
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WGLM-FM from Wikipedia
- WGLM-FM from RadioTime.com
- WGLM-FM on Facebook
Call Sign History:
- WGLM-FM: 01/05/2009
- WSCG-FM: 10/25/2000
- WPLB-FM: 6/15/1993
- WRIZ-FM: assigned 1/21/1988
Call Sign Origin: Greenville / Lakeview Montcalm/Mecosta
On Air Date:
Owner: Packer Radio Greenville
Telephone: (616) 754-1063
- 12/2008: Station is relaunched as M-1063 along with sister station AM 1380 (I-1380) and format moves from country to full service.
- 10/2008: Announced that Packer Radio Greenville is acquiring WSCG-FM/AM 106.3/1380 Lakeview/Greenville from Stafford Broadcasting for $195,000; FCC approval and closing occurs in December 2008.
- 2/2006: Format adjusts from Classic Country to Traditional Country (mix of Modern and Classic Country) using Jones Radio Network's "True Country"
- 6/16/2001: Format switch from Talk to Classic Country
- 1/1/2001: Format switch from Country to Talk as the flagship station for the Michigan Talk Radio Network as "106 The Source".
- 2000: FCC approves acquistion by Stafford Broadcasting from Kortes Communications, station becomes WSCG-FM (Stafford Communications Group)
- 199x: WPLB-FM signs on (Previous WPLB-FM was located on 107.3 in Greenville)
- 19xx: WRIZ falls silent