WIDL FM 92.1 Caro
Slogan/Positioner: Mix 92.1; The Best Mix Of The 80s, 90s, and Now
Format: Hot Adult Contemporary
Web site: www.tuscolatoday.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 6,000 watts / 318 feet / A
Construction permit: 25,000 watts / 253 feet / C3
- Community of license to change to Cass City
- Construction permit expires 2/7/2015
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- Radio Locator CP coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WIDL on Facebook
- WIDL from TuneIn
- WIDL from Wikipedia
Call Sign History:
- WIDL: 8/24/1985
- WKYO-FM: 11/29/1982
Call Sign Origin:
On Air Date:
Owner: Edwards Communications
Telephone: (989) 672-1360
- 2/2012: Construction permit granted to change COL from Caro to Cass City, change ERP from 6,000 watts @ 318 feet (Class A) to 25,000 watts @ 253 feet (Class C3) from a new tower location.
- 11/27/2006: Relaunch as Hot Adult Contemporary "Mix 92.1"
- 11/13/2006: Variety Hits format is dropped in favor of All-Christmas music as the station stunts toward a format change on Nov 27
- Spring 2005: Most, if not all, satellite programming is dropped as format moves to a hybrid Classic Hits/Hot AC sound.
- 5/2001: FCC grants allotment change- community of license to change from Caro to Cass City, station to become class C3 once construction permit is applied for, approved, and built.
- 9/1999: Format shift from satellite fed Classic Rock to satellite fed Hot Adult Contemporary (ABC)
- 6/1990: Frequency shift from 104.9 to 92.1 with power increase to 6000 from 3000 watts
Const permit transmitter location: