WJSZ FM 92.5 Ashley
Slogan/Positioner: Z 92.5 / The Castle
Format: Hot Adult Contemporary
Web site: www.z925.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 4,000 watts / 400 feet / A, directional
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WJSZ on Facebook
- WJSZ from TuneIn
- WJSZ from Wikipedia
- Tower photos, thanks Tom Bosscher
Call Sign History:
- WJSZ: assigned 12/13/1991
Call Sign Origin:
On Air Date:
Owner: Krol Communications
Telephone: (989) 725-1925
- 7/2008: Construction permit granted to change effective radiated power from 2,000 watts @ 400 feet to 4,000 watts @ 400 feet with a directional antenna. License to cover for changes granted 12/2010.
- 1/9/2006: Format change from All-inclusive pop/Classic Hits to Hot Adult Contemporary.
- 1/2006: FCC approves acquisition of station by Krol Communications
- 3/2005: Station is sold by receivers of Curwood Broadcasting to Krol Communications for $650,000 pending FCC approval.
- 2005: Curwood Broadcasting is placed into receivership.
- 9/1999: FCC approves transfer of license from Owosso Broadcasting to Curwood Broadcasting; format evolves to 'All Request Radio'.
- Late 1991/early 1992: On air with oldies format.