WSAG FM 104.1 Linwood/Bay City
Simulcast on WSAM-AM 1400 Saginaw
Slogan/Positioner: The Bay
Format: Soft Adult Contemporary
Web site: www.thebay104fm.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 4,600 watts / 325 feet / A
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WSAG from Wikipedia
- WSAG from RadioTime.com
- WSAG on Facebook (no page found)
Call Sign History:
- WSAG: assigned 7/20/2001
Call Sign Origin: Saginaw Bay
On Air Date: November 2002
Owner: MacDonald Broadcasting
Telephone: (989) 752-8161
- 6/2007: License to cover granted for community of license change.
- 5/2007: Construction permit granted to change community of license from Pinconning to Linwood.
- 7/2005: FCC approves sale of station from Blue Moose to MacDonald Broadcasting.
- 4/21/2005: Oldies format is dropped after several days of stunting with polka music; new format is Soft Adult Contemporary as 'The Bay', simulcast on WSAM-AM 1400. MacDonald Broadcasting is now operating the station through a local marketing agreement.
- 4/2005: Announced that the station had been sold by Blue Moose Broadcasting to MacDonald Broadcasting pending FCC approval.
- 5/2004: License to cover granted for construction permit issued in Sept. 2003.
- 9/11/2003: Construction permit granted to change ERP to 4,600 watts @ 325 feet from a new tower location in Bay County.
- 2/5/2003: License granted (Arenac County facilities).
- 11/2002: Station is on-air with Oldies format.
- 10/2002: FCC grants the following change to construction permit- power to 6,000 watts @ 213 feet from 4,100 watts @ 367 feet and a change in tower location north into Arenac County.
- 8/28/2002: Transfer of construction permit from Russell J. LaFave to Blue Moose Broadcasting is approved by FCC.
- 7/2002: The Michael Radio Group (dba Blue Moose Broadcasting) is the new buyer of the construction permit for $195,000 pending FCC approval.
- 7/2001: Construction permit sold to Fort Bend Broadcasting for $250,000. Deal later falls through.
- 11/1/1999: Construction permit granted to Russell J. LaFave.
Old logo gallery: