WSAM AM 1400 Saginaw
Simulcast of WSAG-FM 104.1 Linwood/Bay City
Slogan/Positioner: The Bay
Format: Soft Adult Contemporary
Web site: www.thebay104fm.com
E-mail: visit web site
Daytime Power / # of Towers: 1,000 watts / 1, omnidirectional
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WSAG/WSAM from Wikipedia
- WSAM from RadioTime.com
- WSAM on Facebook (no link found)
Call Sign History:
Call Sign Origin: Saginaw Michigan
On Air Date:
Owner: MacDonald Broadcasting
Telephone: (989) 752-8161
- 4/21/2005: Adult Standards/Nostalgia format is dropped; new format is Soft Adult Contemporary as 'The Bay', simulcast of WSAG-FM 104.1 which is being acquired by MacDonald Broadcasting. WSAG is now operating through a local marketing agreement with the seller Blue Moose Broadcasting.
- 19xx: Format change to adult standards.
- 198x: Format change to oldies.
- 196x: Format is top-40.
Center of antenna array/transmitter location:
Old logo gallery: