WVKS FM 92.5 Toledo, OH
Slogan/Positioner: 92.5 Kiss-FM
Format: Contemporary Hits / Top 40
Web site: www.925kissfm.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 50,000 watts / 479 feet / B
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WVKS from Wikipedia
- WVKS from RadioTime.com
- WVKS on Facebook
Call Sign History:
- WVKS: 2/14/1990
Call Sign Origin: Kiss FM
On Air Date: October 14, 1957
Owner: Clear Channel
Telephone: (419) 244-8321
- 1990: Call sign to WVKS to represent station's new moniker 'Kiss FM'.
- Late 1980's: Format change to top-40/contemporary hits.
- 1981: Format change to adult contemporary.
- 1978: Format changes to first disco and then album oriented rock.
- 1975: Format change to pop/rock.
- 1970s: Format evolves to beautiful music.
- 10/14/1957: On-air as WMHE (Wired Music Hillebrand Electronics) with fine arts programming that included classical, jazz, and big band music. Owner/founder was William Hillebrand.
Wood County, OH
Old logo gallery: