WWCM FM 96.9 Standish
Satellite station of WCMU-FM 89.5 Mt. Pleasant
Slogan/Positioner: CMU Public Radio
Format: News/Talk, Classical
Web site: www.wcmu.org
E-Mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 3,000 watts / 328 feet / A
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WCMU-FM from Wikipedia
- WWCM from RadioTime.com
- CMU Public Broadcasting on Facebook
Call Sign History:
- WWCM: 11/30/2000
- WSTD: 12/28/1994
- WCYY: 7/8/1994
- WSTD: 6/3/1988
Call Sign Origin: Central Michigan University
On Air Date: 1988 or 89, silent 11/23/1999
- Returned to air 11/17/2000
Owner: Central Michigan University
Telephone: (989) 774-3105
- 11/23/2000: Station returns to the air as part of the CMU Public Radio network.
- 9/14/2000: Transfer CMU from Agri-Valley Communications is approved, satellite waiver granted.
- 8/2000: Call sign WWCM is reserved to replace WSTD once donation is complete.
- 4/2000: Announced that station is to be donated by Agri-Valley Communications to Central Michigan University.
- 11/23/1999: Station is silent, owner is Agri-Valley Communications.
- 1988/89: Station signs on as WSTD (Standish).