WYDM FM 97.5 Monroe
Slogan/Positioner: Dream 97-5, The Best Music From the 80's and Early 90's
Format: Gold-based Hot Adult Contemporary
Web site: www.monroeccc.edu/dream97-5/
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height/Class: 49 watts / 135 feet / D
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- Radio Locator coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WYDM on Facebook
- WYDM from TuneIn
- WYDM from Wikipedia
Call Sign History:
- WYDM: 3/10/2005
Call Sign Origin: Dream 97-5
On Air Date: 1978
Owner: Monroe Public Schools
Telephone: (734) 265-3549
- Station is programmed and operated by students at Monroe County Community College
- 1/2012: Monroe Public Schools is selling WYDM to Monroe Public Access Cable Television for $25,000 pending FCC approval and closing. FCC approves sale in February, 2012.
- 3/2009: License to cover granted for power increase to 49 watts.
- 11/2008: Construction permit granted to increase power from 8 to 49 watts.
- 5/2005: Dream 97-5 format is launched and station begins operating 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- 2004: Partnership between Monroe Public Schools and Monroe Community College begins.
- 1985: Moved from 89.5 to 97.5.
- 1978: On air as WEJY on FM 89.5 owned by Monroe Public Schools.