W225BB FM 92.9 Battle Creek
Power/Height/Class: 250 watts / 59 feet / D
FCC technical information:
More about station:
Call Sign History:
- W225BB: 07/06/2007
- W279BG: assigned 07/08/2004
Call Sign Origin:
On Air Date:
Owner: Swick Broadcasting
- 2/2012: Construction permit granted to change community of license to Athens from Battle Creek and move transmitter further south of Battle Creek.
- 12/2010: Construction permit granted to increase power from 10 to 250 watts and relocate to the south of Battle Creek. Application shows the translator would rebroadcast WYBA FM 90.1 Coldwater. License to cover granted January 2012.
- 9/2010: Announced that W225BB 92.9 Battle Creek has been sold for $10,000 to Swick Broadcasting from Horizon Christian Fellowship pending FCC approval and closing. FCC approves sale October and it closes in November, 2010.
- 9/2007: License granted.
- 7/2007: Construction permit for W279BG 103.7 changed to specify 92.9 as W225BB.
- 9/2006: FCC grants the assignment of construction permit for W279BG 103.7 from Edgewater Broadcasting to Horizon Christian Fellowship.
- 7/2006: Horizon Christian Fellowship is acquiring the construction permit for W279BG 103.7 Battle Creek from Edgewater Broadcasting pending FCC approval and closing.