W11CZ Ch. 11 Escanaba
Analog Power/Height/Offset: 100 watts / 135 feet / 0
- Service Area
More web sites about W11CZ:
More Technical Information:
Call Sign History:
- W11CZ: assigned 12/15/2004
Network Affiliation History: n/a
On Air Date: n/a
Owner: Hispanic Christian Community Network
Telephone: (214) 879-0081
- 5/2009: Sale of W05CR and W26DG to Confesora Peralta is approved by FCC.
- 2/2009: The construction permits for W05CR Ch. 5 Escanaba and W26DG Ch. 26 St. Ignace were sold by Hispanic Christian Community Network to Confesora Peralta for $30,000 pending FCC approval and closing. Confesora Peralta, which is doing business as Alpena Broadcasting, has applied to extend the construction permits for these stations for eighteen months. W26DG was to expire on February 16th and W05CR on March 31st.
- 3/2008: FCC approves purchase by Hispanic Christian Community Network.
- 1/2008: John R. Powley enters sales agreement with Hispanic Christian Community Network, Inc. worth $500,000 to sell a number of LPTV stations, pending FCC approvals and closing. The sale includes W11CZ (Ch. 11) Escanaba and construction permits W05CR (Ch. 5) Escanaba and W26DG (Ch. 26) St. Ignace.
- 1/2008: License granted for W11CZ Escanaba.
- 7/2006: Construction permit for W12DD expires
- 3/31/2006: Construction permit for W05CR Escanaba granted.
- 2/16/2006: Construction permit for W26DG St. Ignace granted.
- 12/15/2004: Construction permit for W11CZ Escanaba granted.
- 7/1/2003: Construction permit for W12DD Manistique granted. The coordinates on the CP put the location in Kentucky.