WGTE-TV Channel 30 Toledo, OH
Slogan: TV 30
Web site: www.wgte.org
E-mail: visit web site
- WGTE Schedules
- 30.1: Main PBS programming (HD)
- 30.2: WGTE Family (SD)
- 30.2: PBS Create (SD)
Power/Height: 49,500 watts / 1030 feet
- Service Area
Digital Channel: 29; PSIP maps to Ch. 30
More web sites about WGTE-TV:
More technical/engineering details:
Call Sign History:
- WGTE-TV: 6/10/1981
- WGTE: sign on
Network Affiliation History: PBS
On Air Date: 1959
Telephone: (419) 243-3091
- 2/17/2009: Regular programming on analog channel 30 ends as the station moves to digital-only regular broadcasts on Channel 29. Through the use of PSIP, digital television receivers display WGTE's virtual channel as 30.
- 8/2007: The FCC's final digital channel assignment report shows that WGTE-TV will be using Channel 29 once the conversion to all-digital broadcasts is completed on February 17, 2009.
- 1970: First broadcasts in color.
- 1969: Power increases from 355 to 1,000,000 watts, extending the coverage area of TV 35 two to about 60 miles.
- 1959: WGTE broadcasts first regularly scheduled educational programs.
Lucas County, OH