WHNE-LP TV Channel 26 Flint
Power/Height: 15,000 watts / 518 feet, directional
- Service Area
Digital Channel: 26
More web sites about WHNE-LP:
More Technical Information:
Call Sign History:
- WHNE-LD: 10/11/2007
- WHNE-LP: 9/8/2004
- W52CU: 10/7/1996
Network Affiliation History:
- RetroTV/Jewelry TV/America One/Tuff TV: January 2012
- America One: May 2006
- Urban America TV: March 2006
On Air Date:
Owner: Tait Broadcasting
- Early 2012: Station resumes regular operations with affiliations with RetroTV, Jewelry TV, America One, and Tuff TV.
- 7/2010: Construction permit granted to increase power from 1,600 to 15,000 watts. The station would remain at 518 feet above average terrain. License to cover granted 11/2011.
- 5/2010: License granted for digital facilities on Channel 26 from northwestern Oakland County. The station was previously licensed as an analog LPTV from north of Flint.
- 4/2009: Station is off-air and has filed for special temporary authority to remain off the air.
- 5/2006: Affiliation changes from Urban America TV to America One
- 4/2006: License to cover granted for power increase to 35,400 watts
- 3/2006: Station begins full-time operations
- 6/2005: Construction permit granted to increase ERP to 35,400 watts from 539 watts
- 5/2005: License to cover granted for move to Channel 32 Flint (see 4/2005 entry)
- 4/8/2005: Construction permit for channel 32 Flint modified to specify 539 watts instead of 15,000 from a different tower location
- 4/6/2005: FCC grants sale of staton from NTN/Saginaw to Thomas T. Tait
- 2/25/2005: Station is sold by NTN/Saginaw to Thomas T. Tait for $25,000 pending FCC approval
- 5/13/2002: W52CU Pinconning granted construction permit to move to ch. 32 Flint as W32CQ
- 11/26/2001: License granted
- 3/29/2001: Construction permit assigned to NTN/Saginaw from Suzanne M. Botts
- 10/7/1996: Construction permit granted