WLPC-LD TV Channel 40 Detroit
Slogan: The Impact Network
Web site: www.time4impact.com
E-mail: visit web site
Power/Height: 2,340 watts / 440 feet, directional
Digital channel: 40
FCC technical information:
More about station:
- TV Fool coverage area
- FCCInfo.com listing
- Recnet Broadcast Query
- WLPC-LD on Facebook
- WLPC-LP from Wikipedia
Call Sign History:
- WLPC-LD: 8/20/2009
- WLPC-LP: 9/27/1996
- W26AB: 9/25/1986
Call Sign Origin: Plummer Communications
Network Affiliation History:
- 2010: The Impact Network
- 2000: Christian Television Network
- 1998: FamilyNet
- 19xx: Worship Network & FamilyNet
- approx. 1986: America One
On Air Date: about 1986
Owner: Glenn R. & Karin A. Plummer
Telephone: (313) 228-4525
- 1/2012: License to cover for digital operations on Channel 40.
- 1/2011: Windsor TV station CHWI-TV moves from Ch. 60 to Ch. 26 forcing the analog broadcasts of WLPC-LP to end. The station receives special temporary authority to resume analog broadcasts on Ch. 38.
- 2010: WLPC joins The Impact Network.
- 8/2009: Construction permit granted for digital companion channel on Ch. 40.
- 1/2004: Granted the voluntary transfer of license from Glenn R. and Karin A. Plummer to WLPC-TV 26 Detroit, Inc
- 3/2002: Granted Class A status
- 3/2000: Website launched. Plans for Christian Television Network to launch in May 2000- WLPC to be flagship station.
- Fall 1998: Station drops Worship Network programming
- approx 1986: On-air with programming from America One network
Wayne County, Cadillac Tower building (Downtown Detroit)
Old logo gallery: