WUHQ-LD TV Channel 29 Grand Rapids
Slogan: Daystar Television
Power/Height: 6,000 watts / 298 feet, directional
- Service area
Digital Channel: 29
More web sites about WUHQ-LD:
More technical/engineering details:
Call Sign History:
- WUHQ-LP: 4/24/2003
- W29CR: 4/10/2001
- W62CV: 10/7/1996
Network Affiliation History:
- 2009: Daystar
- 5/30/2007: LAT TV
- 11/2006: uncertain
- 5/2006: America One
- 5/2005: Independent, programming from Mas Musica and UATV
- 5/2003: Home Shopping Network/America's Outlet Store
On Air Date: May, 2003
Telephone: (817) 571-1229
- 5/2011: Construction permit granted for digital flash cut (station switch from analog to digital and remain on Channel 29). License granted 11/2011.
- 2009: Daystar programing is launched.
- 6/2009: Sale to Word of God Fellowship, Inc. (Daystar) is approved by FCC.
- 4/2009: Announced that religious operator Daystar Television Network will be acquiring WUHQ-LP as part of a 15-station agreement valued at $7.4 million pending FCC approval and closing.
- 5/30/2007: Station joins Spanish LAT TV network.
- 8/2006: FCC approves sale of station to Equity Broadcasting.
- 6/2006: Announced that P&P Cable Holdings LLC has agreed to sell WUHQ-LP to Marquette Broadcasting, a subsidiary of Equity Broadcasting, for $350,000 pending FCC approvals and closing.
- 2006: WUHQ is affiliated with America One
- 5/2005: Affiliation with HSN's America's Store ends, the station is operating as an independent TV station with movies, classic sitcoms, sports shows, kids shows, and music video shows. Some programs from the UATV network are airing.
- 5/2003: Station is on-air with programming from Home Shopping Network's America's Outlet Store
- 4/23/2003: License granted
- 4/16/2001: Construction permit assigned to P&P Cable Holdings from Merle W. Pearce
- 4/10/2001: Construction permit for W62CV Mt. Pleasant moved to Grand Rapids as W29CR
Old logo gallery: