WZMQ TV Channel 19 Marquette
Slogan: TV Just For U
Web site: www.wzmqtv.com
E-mail: visit web site
- WZMQ on TitanTV.com
- 19.1: MeTV
- 19.2: This and MyNetworkTV
- 19.3: Antenna TV
Power/Height: 31,000 watts / 577 feet, directional
- Service Area
Digital Channel: 19
More web sites about WZMQ:
More technical/engineering details:
Call Sign History:
- WZMQ: 6/23/2009
- WMQF: assigned 10/5/2001
Call Sign Origin: Marquette
Network Affiliation History:
On Air Date: 2/2/2003
Owner: MMMRC, LLC
Telephone: (906) 360-9699
- 5/2011: Station adds affiliation with MeTV; digital lineup features MeTV on 19.1 with This TV and MyNetworkTV moving to 19.2 and AntennaTV to 19.3.
- 1/2011: Station adds affiliation with AntennaTV; digital lineup features This TV and MyNetworkTV on 19.1 (MyNetwork programming in primetime, This TV in other dayparts) and AntennaTV on 19.2.
- 8/2010: Construction permit modified to 31,000 watts @ 577 feet from 41,600 watts @ 814 feet; tower would be located closer to Ishpeming. License to cover granted 5/2011.
- 7/2009: WLUC-DT2 becomes Marquette's FOX affiliate and WZMQ affliates with ThisTV.
- 6/2009: Construction permit granted for modified digital facilities on Ch. 19.
- 6/2009: MMMRC, LLC closes on purchase of station; calls change to WZMQ.
- 4/2009: After Equity Broadcasting filed for bankruptcy in December 2008, WMQF is sold at auction to MMMRC, LLC.
- 8/2008: Construction permit granted for post-transition digital facilities. The station will remain on Channel 19.
- 5/2003: License granted
- 2/2/2003: Station signs on for first time in testing phase
- 10/2002: FCC grants modification to construction permit: ERP from 5,000 kW @ 646 feet nondirectional to 500 kW @ 814 feet directional. The tower location will change from southwest of Marquette to northwest of Marquette using the same location as WKQS-FM 101.9 and WFXD-FM 103.3
- 7/25/2001: FCC approves sale of construction permit to Montana Broadcasting Group (Equity Broadcasting)
- 5/10/2001: Application filed to transfer construction permit from Winstar Broadcasting to Equity Broadcasting
- 4/28/2000: Construction permit granted
Old logo gallery: